I have decided that I’m going to participate in a blog challenge because I want to attempt to get back on the blogging horse, mostly for myself. I don’t have to write every day, but I have to finish all 31 days and I have to make sure it doesn’t stretch out until forever! I’ve given myself the rule of not posting less than 3 times a week.
- Intro & Recent Photo
- Meaning of your blog name?
- Why do you blog?
- Your favorite: 5 blogs
- Share: Best advice you ever got
- Something for your kids to know
- Memories: What’s your earliest one?
- Tell me: Currently reading anything?
- What’s in your purse/bag?
- Share: Old photo(s) of yourself
- Your favorite: 10 songs right now
- Share: Your bucket list
- Something you’ve been putting off
- Memories: Been to any concerts?
- Tell me: How are you like your parents?
- What’s the ____ thing you’ve wanted to do, but haven’t yet?
- Where do you work?
- Your favorite: Childhood books
- 20 facts about yourself
- Something you’re trying to figure out
- Memories: Where have you traveled?
- Tell me: What do you want to do for a living?
- What’s your schedule like?
- Three things: 2 true and 1 false
- Your favorite: Recipe and comfort food
- Share: A difficult time in your life
- Something you miss
- Memories: Top 5 moments in your life
- Tell me: Are you a lefty or a righty?
- What’s something not many know?
- Your favorite: Hobbies and way to spend down-time
This is making me more nervous than excited because I haven’t committed into anything blogging-wise for a long time now. But, here goes!
Update: Officially done after almost 2 months! The last one took the most time because honestly I didn’t want to finish it. It’s sort of difficult to believe that I was able to do complete it.