Well isn’t it a bit late for this now? I woke up at at almost 1pm (yay for Sundays) and as of this writing my sister is cooking meatloaf and we’re waiting for the sushi platter delivery from Azabu via Foodpanda because it’s 50% off today!
I know I’m not supposed to be doing this, skipping meals and eating at weird hours considering I just got out of the hospital the past week because of gastritis but I didn’t wake up on time. On weekdays I do better!
After last year’s sense of fulfillment in completing a blog challenge that I didn’t think I would be able to, I realized it would be a good exercise to do it again this year. I had no intention of participating in another blog challenge anymore but I was on Medium the other day and saw Nicole Zhu’s 100 Days of Writing series that it actually prompted me to do a 100 day blog challenge right then and there.
I then calculated the timeline and saw that I wouldn’t be done until November (if I decided to do it daily, what more if I didn’t) and my commitment-phobe tendencies tingled so I looked for something of lesser frequency and stumbled across this one from 2 years ago by Live For Tomorrow. Looks like it’s something that will also benefit my current mental health and that’s always a good goal in itself, right?
- What you had for breakfast
- A song that makes you happy
- Someone you’re grateful for
- Your dream job
- #TBT A fave memory
- A food you could eat forever
- A favorite quote
- A skill you’d love to learn
- Someone you’d like to meet
- Something yellow
- Use the ellipsis in a photo
- #TBT Your favorite song last year
- A place you’d love to visit
- A lyric that inspires you
- A compliment about a friend
- 5 things you’d change in the world
- Create something and post
- What you’d try if you had no fear
- #TBT Someone you miss
- Inspire the world in one sentence
- Best thing to happen this week
- Someone who makes you laugh
- Something on your bucket list
- One of your best friends and why they’re awesome
- A song that reminds you of someone
- #TBT Your happy place
- A cause you support
- Something you enjoy
- Someone who inspires you
- Your dream for ‘tomorrow’
Just like last year, listing out the entry themes is making me nervous because I’m already starting to formulate everything that I want to write and it’s all jumbled up in my head. I’m still going to apply the same rule of not posting less than 3x a week. I guess I have to compromise making headers for each post because I’m going to be on a time crunch. Cheers to completing another challenge this year!