Pass Your Certification Exam Fast. Real Questions, Accurate Answers. http://www.exam-labs.com/
I did one of these last year, and I’m pretty sure a lot has changed in a span of one year and 3 months, so here’s one to close the year out! Unfortunately for my pockets, makeup still continues to be pretty much my main obsession when I thought it would have already died down. Anyway, I found this “questionnaire” on a random blog I came across while googling reviews on lip scrubs.. here goes!
1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day.. more depending on the weather.
2) What skin type do you have?
Combination. I have really oily T-zone area, but really dry lower cheeks near my jaws. It’s annoying.
3) What is your current facial wash?
Pond’s White Beauty Lightening Facial Foam. Not because it’s lightening, but it’s truly the ONLY facial wash that’s really good to my skin. I try and switch it up sometimes, recently Neutrogena, but nothing ever compares to what Pond’s does for my skin.
4) Do you exfoliate?
Not often. My face gets irritated easily so I only do it when I feel like I really need to.
5) What brand do you use?
Whatever I see lying around, hah.
7) Do you have freckles?
8) Do you use eye cream?
I want to! Still looking for good brands to try. So far I’ve tried Benefit, Clinique, and The Body Shop.. but they haven’t given me the exact results I wanted. Looking into trying Kiehl’s, especially this one.
9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Very much so. I had such bad acne during my teenage years.
10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Yes! I definitely had a Pro-Activ phase in my life.
11) What foundation do you use?
Up to now I still do not use foundation, because I feel like the weather here is going to make my face look all cakey with it.
12) How about concealer?
I switch it up between Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer because it’s inexpensive and does the job right, The Body Shop Stick Concealer in 04, or the Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen.
13) Do you know your undertone colour?
I fall under cool undertone because my veins are mostly blue.
14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I use it to give out a more dramatic look but not all the time.
15) Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
16) What brand of mascara do you use?
Volum’ Express HyperCurl and the Rocket Volum’ Express are my favorites from Maybelline which I think makes really great mascaras for its price, but I’ve been using the LORAC Cobra Mascara a lot lately.
17) Sephora or MAC?
What is this even? Well I love the Sephora store but makeup line-wise it’s definitely MAC.
18) Do you have a MAC Pro card?
19) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
90% of my brushes are from Real Techniques because I don’t think I need anything more, and a shitload of eyebrow brushes I buy from here and there. It never ends!
20) Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer which is the best eye primer in the face of the earth.
21) For the face?
22) What is your favorite eyeshadow? Colour or shade?
Anything LORAC (I love love love the LORAC Stylist Palette plus I have a couple of singles), and the Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio. Don’t have a particular shade that I love but I lean towards frosty neutrals like brown, mauve, or pink.
23) Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
I use gel or pen liner.
24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often, surprisingly.
25) What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I would think they’d be a bitch to handle.
26) Do you use mineral makeup?
I actually want to.
27) What is your favorite lipstick?
Now THIS is a question! Right now it’s NARS Audacious in Vivien, NARS Sheer Lipstick in Vendanges, LORAC Lip Luxe in Orchid, and my trusty Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry and MAC Russian Red among many others! I also really love Rimmel’s Kate Moss lipstick line (also in matte). Such great colors.
28) How about lipgloss?
Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish because it’s so cold on the lips!
30) Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
Nope, and I have no plans to for now.
31) Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love drugstore makeup! Such good choices out there.
32) Do you go to CCO’s? Cosmetic Company Outlet?
Hmmm.. no idea what this is. *Googles*
33) Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I did. I was supposed to join one a month ago but couldn’t make it because of out of town plans.
34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I’m really bad with liquid eyeliners, that’s why I almost never use it and stick with gel or pen liners instead.
35) Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Overly done brows and overly concealed under eye. I just think it’s super unnatural.
36) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I gravitate more to neutral tones, as much as I love colorful shades.
37) Which celebrity always has great makeup?
The Kardashians/Jenners and Jessica Alba.
38) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
39) Could you leave the house without any makeup on?
I can leave the house without any base on or or absolutely nothing, but I NEED to have my brows. Please.
40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes, as long as I have visible brows, because the hindrance here are my brows, they are nonexistent. So I must make sure that they exist and this is done with the help of makeup. For other things, I actually do not mind not having any on.
41) In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC, NARS, Revlon, The Body Shop. I just think these are really solid makeup brands that don’t require much thought when people want to buy products from them. They’re not that high end to the point of being too expensive, and they’re not low end either.
I think it all boils down to trust and following. Also, NARS and TBS does not test on animals, though I think Revlon does, and recently MAC has because they’re available in China and any makeup or skincare that’s being sold there requires animal testing. Sadly.
42) What do you think of makeup?
I think it’s a great away to enhance beauty as long as it’s not overdone. It’s also a good way to change up looks to suit either the occasion, the outfit, the situation, or even the weather.