Things that I happened after the last time I wrote in here:
- I turned 24! Oh my goodness. 24 is such a gross age. LOL no seriously, I’m still 19 at heart and will remain that way until someone knocks some sense into my head.
- My birthday was great. I was with my closest friends and they were with me when the clock strike 12 on the 21st. Even my parents stopped by after midnight. At around 3am it was spent with 3 of my bestest friends laughing, eating, and drinking. Then a few days later the family spent the night at the beach resort to celebrate me and my dad’s birthday (we’re only 2 days apart).
- I did see the whale sharks! We pushed through with our not-so-impromptu trip to the South of Cebu. Ended up staying the night (I had no extra clothes) and decided to go whale shark-watching in the early morning. It’s pretty cool how such sea creatures exist. I want to go again.
- Fell out of likeness just as quickly as I (almost) fell in. There was a guy.. and that’s pretty much it. I’m glad I didn’t fall into a quicksand with him.
- I’m still having fun at work, thanks to the people I work with. Especially my team.
- My sister is officially here! She got back just last week after 4 months of not seeing each other and is now finally going to school. Kind of a big adjustment for her, but I’m sure she’ll do fine. I missed her loads <3 I’m so glad she’s back.
- My Moleskine is officially still empty since February. Fuck. I hate it. HATE HATE HATE! Ugh.
- I finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey and I’m now reading the second book. I don’t know why I’m making myself suffer, seriously.
- I’ve been going out so often but last weekend was one for the books as it was the first time in a veryyyyy long time I got shitfaced drunk. I always hold my alcohol so well but last weekend… well remains last weekend.
- Guess who’s still lazy to post photos to support this post? Me.
On another note, Namecheap was having a sale on .org domains because apparently prices are about to increase. Safe to say I still have this baby until 2014. That should be enough to not half-ass my blogging anymore.