I got this post from Carina and I was kind of curious at how I would answer them myself. I’m filling the answers as I go along with pasting the questions so this should be interesting..
1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high-end and one drugstore; which do you keep?
First of all, I don’t really use foundation (gasp). I feel like I don’t really need it because of the weather in this country so I’m more of a tinted moisturizer, moisturizer, bb cream, powder kinda girl. Although if I switched this to base, I’d say I would definitely keep my Ben Nye Buff and theBalm Tinted Moisturizer. I love those two.
2. You go for an interview, and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
IGNORE IT COMPLETELY! I will stick to whatever she’s talking about and only drive the conversation from there. I don’t have to go out of my way to tell her there’s lipstick on her teeth. That would be too big of a risk given the situation. I hope she didn’t do it on purpose though, and made it sort of like a test that if I didn’t call her out it wouldn’t be favorable for me.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick-me-up lipstick. Which do you go for?
This is tricky because it always varies. I would say either of these 3: Colourpop in Lumiere, Too Faced La Creme in Pink Chocolate, and my trusty Revlon Matte Balm in 225 Sultry (I don’t talk about this one much, but it’s one of my favorites).
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years; how would you do your hair or makeup differently
I would focus on filling in my brows. They were totally nonexistent!
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut – what would you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
This is funny because it has actually happened to me. A salon cut my hair WAAAAY to short and I did B). I cried so much in the chair and things definitely got awkward. Let’s just say I’ve been there, done that and it would probably happen again given the same scenario.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which ‘Do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Image from makeupandbeautyblog.
LORAC Pro Palette 2! When it comes to eyeshadows I always gravitate towards LORAC because I really love their formula.
7. Your house has been robbed. Don’t worry, everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Sure hope this doesn’t come true (my house getting robbed that is, I mean fuck all the makeup). For the sake of answering this question.. I hope all my MAC and NARS lipsticks are safe. I feel like lip products are more of a sentimental value for me than anything because it represents a certain feeling when I purchased them.
8. Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you:
A) Pretend you haven’t noticed
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup
This would be between A) or C) because I’m evil like that.