- Singapore business trip (literally just got home from the airport). I was there for the whole week for work, meeting clients, getting the hang of how our Singapore HQ does stuff and just being exposed to it all. I admit it was pretty overwhelming to me because SG has always been a country where I would relax and unwind but it was the total opposite this time. It was lots of work and no shopping and sightseeing this time but don’t get me wrong, I LOVED IT!
- Less haze. The weekend during my arrival, the haze hit an all-time high. When I got out of the apartment on Monday morning, it was still damn hazy and really bothered my throat. I even had a fever during my first day of work! Good thing it gradually reduced and the PSI went way below 100 the past few days. Hope it continues!
- Sephora Black Card. They finally upgraded me because I kind of hoarded during my visit last April. I had it delivered to my cousin’s so I didn’t get to see it until last night.
- Boost. Why don’t we have Boost in the Philippines? I don’t even like Jamba Juice all that much. Boost is the shit. I had the Skinny Dip which was so good. Now I’m craving for one.
- Getting a few hang hours. My trip mostly consisted of work, eating, a little bit of sleep and super limited time up with family and cousins while I was there. Despite the limitations, glad I got to make it work a little!
- All the food trips. My bosses and SG girls (co-workers who I have come to really love in such a short span of time) made sure I was well fed and eating all the food didn’t really matter, I would walk it all off anyway. Vietnamese, to the famous chicken rice, all the kaya toasts, and yummy food prepared by my boss’ house help. So good.
- THAT ONE HOUR OF SHOPPING. I had to run like mad buying the things I had to buy. It wasn’t really a happy thing when I was panting around Orchard last night but in retrospect it meant that I only had time to buy things I really needed thus totally saving me a good couple of hundred bucks. YAY.
- Starbucks SG x Moleskine Planner 2016. My co-worker it to me and I couldn’t be happier. It’s more of a notebook than a planner but it’s so pretty. It’s supposed to be 2016 but I’ve already written so much because of all the client meetings I attended which had a lot of notes.
- First-world internet speed. How could I let this slide? It’s self-explanatory.
- Body on Me by Rita Ora x Chris Brown. This song has been on repeat non-stop the last week. Won’t even hide it anymore!!!!
It’s in my haaaaaands!!!! pic.twitter.com/6IBxEqFt6r
— Justine (@juiceee) October 8, 2015